COVID 19 Safety Guidelines
BRASH Hairdressers is excited to have you back! As we transition into reopening the salon, we have adjusted our hours of operation as well as our safety guidelines. Our main priority is the safety of our guests and staff. We will be actively working and improving our strategies to meet the guidelines for social distancing and disinfecting during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be checking the State and City guidelines regularly.
Here is what you need to know before coming in for your appointment:
- Upon arrival, we ask that you call to check-in and wait in your car until we are ready to accommodate you.
- We will be checking temperatures at the door with a head scanning thermometer & asking screening questions.
- Salon capacity is limited to 10 people at a time. We can only accommodate the person with the appointment. no guests (including children).
- Each client will be spaced at least 6 feet apart
- The salon will be sanitized between each appointment.
- Protective shields are placed in-between every shampoo bowl
- If clients do not have a mask, we can supply one for the cost of $2
Temperature Checks: Any employee or client who has a temperature above 99°F will be sent home and asked to reschedule your appointment